Cloud computing is enabling convenient access to a shared pool of on-demand computing resources.
Common cloud service models include: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS).
Understanding which model you are using and for what line of business functionality is essential.
In particular, the main concerns that businesses should be thinking about when moving to the cloud are:
· Protecting data from unauthorised access or use.
· The availability of the business data and business functionality.
· Awareness and acting on security incidents.
Vizstone works with many clients today in securing their cloud services, such services have included:
· Auditing existing businesses and determining what cloud services are in use.
· Building redundant paths to the cloud services.
· Preventing new cloud services without awareness of management.
· Installation and creation of reporting security services.
· Virtual firewalls in the cloud.
Moving to the cloud or already in the cloud – call Vizstone for a cloud audit today.